Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Alabama Football Logowhat Does The Number On The Helmet Mean What Is The Hotel Situation For Alabama Football?

What is the hotel situation for Alabama football? - alabama football logowhat does the number on the helmet mean

I'm a fan of Penn State, and plan trips to Tuscaloosa next September / football game at Penn State, Alabama. All hotel websites say there are no rooms available. Is it because it's too late, or go through another process to reserve? Which hotel suggest that near the stage and the bar scene?

2 comments:

mad_mav7... said...

I think this is the closest Hampton to pitch and cast. I have not heard, a cube in the hotel reservations for this game. You may have to Birmingham min (45) looking for a room. I am sure that today I am out of town, you can have your pleasure. RTR.

Hook Em` Horns (13-0) said...

I think the Alabama Crimson Tide out of a hotel ...
even if no reservation ...

Post a Comment