Monday, January 18, 2010

Foal Pictures What Do You Think Of My New Miniature Horse Foal? PICTURE!?

What do you think of my new Miniature Horse foal? PICTURE!? - foal pictures

This is my new miniature horse filly:) She is about 2 months ... I know it's a little butt high right lol, but I'm sure it will grow haha. It has the same father and spent my mare Daisy (who unfortunately died too early pnemonia with D;)

What do you think? Oh, and have not tried before, it was the closest I could (once he is weaned to them to start working with him: D but I finally I touch the last time I was there ^ ^ 'm curious to see what others think of him ... thank you.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/27726637 @ N0 ...

7 comments:

Camille<... said...

awwwww cute!
all other departments
QH your sake!
looks a bit like my
[with the exception of the flames and the mine has a sock]

lol love that ass
Sorry for your foals but at last: [

But good luck with the new!
What are you gunna do name?

Camille<... said...

awwwww cute!
all other departments
QH your sake!
looks a bit like my
[with the exception of the flames and the mine has a sock]

lol love that ass
Sorry for your foals but at last: [

But good luck with the new!
What are you gunna do name?

ABBYsMom said...

Oh, who have a child born here is similar to you, whata cutie.
We care about our children when they touch the ground .... Mounted within what prevents you from? Sit on the floor and maybe they will come to you. I ignore them and start composing on your knees.

Brooke loves her ponies! said...

!!!!! He is adorable, I'm an idiot for the painting! = P
I Sudj manage their IMMEDIATELY! or if the tank manegble UN! Even if it 18inces height =)

Rawhlove... said...

OMG \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt; GM \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt; GM \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt, OMG, that the most beautiful thing I've ever seen (and not the best) but it is there, LOL! I think it's adorable!

xoxxoxo luck

()()()PC... said...

My friend owned Minatures and she had exactly the same, except she was 8 months old when he purchased it.
He scored similarly, except that there were a density of 2 feet before:)

But she is adorable:)

Madie N said...

OMG she is beautiful! By the way I feel terribly bad year for the OAL Finally! at least it is acceptable.

Post a Comment